The former Penrith Power Station is now the home of the Museum of Fire. Construction started on the building in 1951 and was the first contract construction job of the newly formed Electricity Commisssion of NSW. The building is heritage listed. Many requests for information are received from students studying history. We will shortly post more details. Untill then for a small cost, photocopies of parts of heritage studies are available at the Museum upon request.