Sun, 09 July|
Museum of Fire
Winter Family Heritage Day
Winter family day is back for the July school holidays!
Time & Location
09 July, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Museum of Fire, 1 Museum Dr, Penrith NSW 2750, Australia
About the event
With the success of our Spring Family Day last year we are holding our Winter Family Day during the July school holidays!
This FREE* outdoor event is great for the whole family with:
- FREE face painting for the kids
- Fire engine rides for $3 each
- Performances by the Fire and Rescue NSW band
- Exhibits of historic firefighting by the Historic Fire Engine Association (HFEA)
- Displays by FRNSW
- Sausage sizzle for $2 11am - 1pm
Please note there is limited parking onsite so please consider taking public transport. We are just a short work from Penrith Station via Combewood Avenue, for more information about parking visit our Plan Your Visit page.
*Museum entry not included, you will still need to pay to enter the Museum.
Fire and Rescue Band
Historic Display of Firefighting by the HFEA