History Week 2021
10am - Introduction from our Patron the Hon. David Elliott,
Minister for Police and Emergency Services
LIVE Trivia Questions for History Week 2021
1. What was the date that Sydney's first fire appliances were used?
2. What type of incident was this?
3. What was the name of one of Sydney's first paid professional firefighters?
4. Which war did MFB (later NSWFB) firefighter Charles White serve in?
5. What era was the Women's Fire Auxiliary established in?
6. During World War Two the NSWFB helped establish a fire brigade in what other Australian city?
7. What colour were NSWFB fire engines painted during World War Two?
8. What does MFB stand for?
9. What year was the Museum of Fire founded?
10. What was the Museum's building used for before becoming a Museum?
You can enter the comp with this link:
Entries close at 2pm.
To win you need to get the most correct answers the fastest!
1st Prize is a one-year Museum of Fire membership
2 x Runner Up prizes will receive family passes to the Museum
HINT: You should find all of the answers on our website and in our next History Week digital day post!
We'll be back at 3pm with the answers!