All Chrysler Day
SUNDAY 24 OCTOBER 2021
In accordance with the NSW Government's COVID-19 Restrictions the following apply:
This is a ticketed event. To purchase tickets please click here (note this will take you to the Eventbrite site)
As this event is taking place on Museum grounds, the Museum's COVID policy and restrictions MUST be followed. This includes all patrons being double vaccinated. To view the full policy please click here.
Another great event is scheduled for the Museum of Fire when the NSW All Chrysler Day will celebrate its 34th anniversary on Sunday 24th October 2021.
So if you would like to see some of Australia's motoring history from the early 1920's Chrysler, Dodge, Desoto and Plymouth cars and the very well known Valiant and Charger models. The1970's saw some of the best muscle cars ever built in Australia and everyone remembers the slogan "Hey Charger" so come out to the Museum of Fire for a great day out!
If you own a Chrysler vehicle get it out of the garage and bring it to the show, this is a great opportunity to show it off and maybe win one of the many trophies that will be presented on the day.
The gates will open at 8:00am and everyone is welcome to come along and not only see some of the best Chrysler vehicles but also take a tour through the Museum of Fire for the low entry fee of $20 to put your car on display or just $5 per person as a spectator.
There will also be food vendors selling gourmet snacks, hot and cold drinks available all day.
The cars will be on display from 8:00am until after the presentation of trophies to the winners starting at 2:00pm.
This is not only a great car display but a much needed fund raising event for the Museum of Fire that will go towards the preservation of this great display of the Fire Services of the past.
For more information visit the All Chrysler Day Website at www.allchryslerday.com or phone 0416 290 487.
Please note that this event is run by an external group with the assistance of the Museum of Fire. For inquiries about the event please visit www.allchryslerday.com
For those visiting on All Chrysler Day please help to keep everyone safe by following a few simple rules:
- All visitors must check in using the Service NSW QR code at the entrance to the Museum. If you do not have access to a smartphone our staff will make a record of your contact details.
- Proof you have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccination or have a medical exemption is required for all visitors 16 years and over. Unvaccinated visitors under 16 must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated member of their household.
- Masks must be worn correctly while in the Museum at all times unless an exemption applies. Children 12 years and under are exempt but encouraged to wear masks where practical.
- Maintain 1.5m physical distancing and observe room capacity limits in exhibitions and gallery spaces.
- Practice good hygiene and use the hand sanitiser stations provided.
Do not attend the Museum if you:
• Are feeling unwell with any COVID-19 symptoms
• Have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results
• Have had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days or are required to get tested or self-isolate